PGCAR Online Course Policy
Course Time Limits
The course must successfully be completed within one (1) year of purchase by the student. Successful completion includes receiving a passing grade on the final exam. (See following "Exams" section for details.)
You will receive credit toward your license renewal for the licensing cycle in which you successfully complete the final exam.
Students must complete the instructional module or modules and receive a passing grade of 70% or higher on a final examination.
If the student fails initially to achieve a passing score on a final examination, the student shall successfully pass the examination within one (1) calendar month
from the time the first final exam was taken to use the course for continuing education credit. (For example: if you first take the final exam on July 15 and do not receive a passing grade, you have until August 15 to retake and pass the exam.)
Questions on course content or exam will be addressed within 2 business days by Larry Hudson at 410-721-7625.
All students must complete the student affidavit and return it to PGCAR's education department within one (1) calendar month
of completing the course and receiving a passing grade on the exam to receive continuing education credit hours through PGCAR.
For MD license renewal: Affidavits must be received by PGCAR AT LEAST five (5) business days prior to your license expiration date to ensure all courses are completed in time for renewal.
For DC license renewal: Affidavits must be received by PGCAR no later than August 15, 2017 for the 2015 - 2017 agent license renewal cycle
, and no later than February 15, 2017 for the 2015 - 2017 broker license renewal cycle
Certificate of Completion
Once PGCAR receives your student affidavit, you will receive from PGCAR a stamped "Certificate of Completion" for the course. SAVE ALL YOUR CERTIFICATES! If you are audited you will need your certificate as proof to the commission that you successfully completed your license renewal requirements.
No refunds will be given unless there are un-resolvable technological issues. To request a refund, contact PGCAR at 301.306.7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
. No refunds will be given under any circumstances if the course has been completed.
In order to take this distance education course, your computer must meet the following system requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP (SP 2+); or Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
- Processor: minimum 500 MHz Intel Pentium / Celeron Family; or AMD K6 / Athlon / Duron Family or compatible
- RAM: 256 MB minimum
- Internet connection: minimum 500 Kbps download speed; we highly recommend a high speed connection such as DSL, cable or T-1
- Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8, 9, 10 or 11 / Firefox 15+ / Chrome 30+ / Safari 5.1.1 or higher (free downloads available)
- Display: 1024 x 768 minimum
- Windows Media Play 11.0 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher (free download available with course)
- Flash Player 9.0+ or Shockwave Player 10.0+ (free download available with course)
- Java 6.0 or higher