PGCAR OFFICES HELD AND COMMITTEE SERVICE
- Current President - Prince George's County Association of REALTORS®
- 2015 President-Elect - Prince George's County Association of REALTORS®
- 2014 Secretary - Prince George's County Association of REALTORS®
- Former Chairman and Vice Chair, Current Member of the PGCAR Forms Committee
- Member of the PGCAR Housing Affordability Committee
- Recipient of numerous Top Producer awards for listings, sales, & production
- Recipient of the coveted "Dozens Award" (Top 5% of REALTORS® Nationwide)
- REALTOR® since 1985 (28+ Years)
- Top Producer and PGCAR Award winner since 1988
- Broker/Owner since 2000 (13+ Years)
- Licensed in MD/DC (Hundreds of transactions settled, some probably with you!)
- Companies: Shannon & Luchs, Long & Foster, RE/MAX, and Sellstate Dominion Realty
- Director of the Men's Choir at From The Heart Church Ministries
- Former Assistant Coach KLM Boy's & Girls Club & Riverdale Baptist School Football Teams
Hello Fellow REALTOR®
My name is Lorence "Chuck" Ottley
, and I am the current President
with the Prince George's County Association of REALTORS®
. I have been a Prince George's County resident since 1972. I am the proud Founder and Broker for Dominion Realty Group, Inc., located in Bowie, MD. My wife, Theresa, is a REALTOR®
, and we have two great children. I am also a member of one great Church (From The Heart Church Ministries).
My goal is to continue serving you by bettering the Real Estate environment that we all work in.
Through your input and support, I believe that you and I can make a difference in the quality, integrity, and service of our Profession.
My objective is to further, and champion, the cause of REALTORS® in the Prince George's County
. To protect, promote, and preserve our right and ability to offer quality Real Estate services to the public, whom we serve. And to raise the level of awareness as to the benefits of working with a REALTOR®
My purpose is to continue serving you and the Association with my knowledge, experience, character, conduct, commitment, and compassion.